Tag Archives: sqlsatproject

Creating an HTML URL from a PowerShell String–#SQLNewBlogger

Another post for me that is simple and hopefully serves as an example for people trying to get blogging as #SQLNewBloggers. I wrote about getting a quick archive of SQL Saturday data last week, and while doing that, I had … Continue reading

Posted in Blog | Tagged , , | 3 Comments

Building a SQL Saturday Archive

Some time ago I started gathering the SQL Saturday XML files. I started to parse and work with these, but the data is a mess and it never was that important. I regret that now. In any case, with the … Continue reading

Posted in Blog | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments