I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here.
Today’s tip is to make a list of things you are looking forward to.
I look forward to life, but a relatively short term list is here:
- November Denver SQL Server User Group talk
- A volleyball tournament in Denver in March (fingers crossed)
- Hawaii – planning on Jan.
- Getting on the slopes this winter
- Getting another car when kids grow up and get their own jobs next year.