I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.
Today’s tip is to write a list of things you feel grateful for in life and why.
I am grateful for:
- my health – I survived COVID 19, and it was mild, mostly I think due to my health
- my family – I appreciated the chance to get time with them, and see my oldest, over the holidays
- my employer – Redgate is a fantastic company, and I’ve enjoyed my (nearly) 14 years there.
- our animals – they bring joy and excitement to my life
- the Colorado weather – it’s amazing and I get to enjoy it often
- the SQL community – they inspire me often, and I appreciate the interactions I have
- my volleyball club – it’s been great for my daughter, and it’s given me an outlet to work with kids and enjoy their youth and enthusiasm
These are the big ones that I put down today.