I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.
Today’s tip is to get outside and notice 5 beautiful things.
It’s winter, and it’s cold. Still, you can find beauty in little things. I decided to grab a few shots recently while I was outside. Here are my beautiful things:
- Azure – she think’s she’s co-trainer with my wife. She’s ready to start, waiting for the horse to be saddled.
- Vega – She was running around, and stopped to wait for me. Quite patiently.
- The view in the snow from the front yard. Always makes me smile.
- Sun in Denver; a big reason we moved here.
- A new tool, Ranger 570. The old one is old, and this gives us a spare, which will make repairs easier. However, this is also a really nicely engineered machine.