I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.
Today’s tip is to make a list of joys in your life over the last 30 days.
A simple list, things that have gone well in 30 days.
- All my kids were together for (Mother’s and) Father’s days.
- An exciting and fun time coaching a tournament in a hotel
- Another fun time coaching, and traveling out of state, to coach
- Vacation in a new place, Key West.
- Bucket list item, drive US1 from Miami to Key West
- Submission accepted for an event
- New lawnmower
- Put a hitch on my wife’s car, which involved some learning, a new tool, and some time with one son
- Fixed my sprinkler system with my son, which was leaking.
- New master bathroom after renovation
- Got together 3 times with friends to share some time together.
- A few date nights with my wife.
- Maintenance on 3 vehicles complete.
- Moved a trip that would have really jammed me up for time and created stress.
It’s been a good month