I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.
Today’s tip is to see how many different people you can smile at today.
I’m writing this a bit before, but I saw this item, so I started to track the list:
- Guy at the ATV shop
- Two people at the tire shop, as I walked by and stopped to say hi.
- Repairman that came to the house
- Receptionist at the gmy
- Three random people I saw while working out.
- Gas station attendant (no gas, just a soda )
- parent and receptionist at the volleyball gym
- Team and coaches practicing before us (13)
- My team (10).
- My son
Not a bad list for one day.