I set goals at the beginning of the year, and I’m tracking my progress in these updates during 2022.
February became more of a work month for me, and a somewhat busy month outside of work with life. I didn’t do enough on my career, and am more stalled than I’d like. I let distractions take over more than I should, and I felt a bit bad at the end of the month, rushing through some things the last week of Feb to make a little progress.
I’m slowing down, but at least I did something. I’m lowering the grade because I just didn’t do enough.
Here are the goals:
- DP-900 – Passed
– Stated studying, practice tests around 60% correct
- Demo with SQL Server – 5%
- Demo with PostgreSQL – 0%
- Demo with MySQL – 0%
- Feedback book – 72%
- Good Strategy/Bad Strategy – 0%
I made a slight alteration here. I didn’t try to hook up to Google Sheets, but instead pasted in some data and started to try and get this moving.
- Link Google Sheets to Power BI – 0%
- Create Report – 0%
- Create Dashboard – 0%
- Get people using it – 0%
- Support the Colorado groups by speaking twice and helping get one event set up
- CO Springs event set up
- Speak at 3 other user groups outside of Colorado – 33%
- Spoke at DBA Fundamentals group
- Support SQL Saturdays – Help get 10 events run in 2022
- 3 scheduled, 2 more close
- Volunteer 4 days with Habitat – 0 days