I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.
Today’s tip is to make a list of the joys in your life (add to this regularly).
- sleeping next to my wife at night (not doing that enough the last few months)
- having my dog come greet me (every day)
- kids enjoying the food I make ( a regular occurrence these days)
- traveling to a new place and seeing a different way of life (I love new cultures)
- driving my Tesla (this is a lot of fun)
- accomplishing a chore at the ranch (changed a leaf spring last weekend)
- playing guitar and hitting all the notes
- delivering a presentation where people are engaged and smiling