Today’s coping tip is to write a list of things you feel grateful for and why.
- My wife – our relationship continues to grow, and I cherish this after more than 27 years.
- Health – no major issues for me
- Finances – secure enough to not worry, with relatively minor stresses over expenses.
- Children – healthy and doing well in life. I’m proud of them
- Coaching – I love working with kids and am grateful for the chance to do so.
- Animals – The dogs, cats, and horses enrich my life. I’m grateful, even when I’m annoyed by something.
There is plenty more, but this is a short list.
I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQL Server Central newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.