I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here.
Today’s tip is to write down your most important goals for this month.
A little late, 8 days, but still time to do this. I am not a huge an of this, but as I think about this month, which is busy for me, what do I want to accomplish?
- Presentations done and recorded for the PASS Summit
- Finalize planning for the Nov Denver SUG meeting and start to promote it.
- Winter prep around the ranch, a little vehicle maintenance, markers on the driveway, and gas drained/stabilized from a few tools for the winter
- Work hard to enjoy time with family on a vacation trip. Engage and deal with the extra social time and time zone changes.
- Book extra time for my team to practice volleyball during the month.