It is already looking like a more normal year for me in 2022. I was just accepted for DataGrillen 2022, which posted the schedule this week. As I added that to my list of events, I noticed that I already have a few things up there:
- March 2-4 – Visual Studio Live, Las Vegas
- March 9-12 – SQL Bits, London
- May 14 – SQL Saturday Jacksonville, Jacksonville, USA
- May 23-25 – Technorama, Antwerp
- Jun 2-3 – DataGrillen, Germany somewhere
I’ve also got trips planned to these places for volleyball as a coach, so it will be a busy H1 for me:
- Las Vegas
I know more things will come, and I’m looking to submit to a few new events. There are also a few people planning SQL Saturdays, so I’m hoping that there will be more live events in 2022.
I know the world feels shaky, but I’m confident. I get my booster tomorrow, and many people feel as like as I do. The goal of vaccination is to get back to doing the things we love, and I’m looking forward to doing so.