I set goals at the beginning of the year, and I’m tracking my progress in these updates during 2022.
My first update. I spent most of January unwinding slightly and studying. So far, I think I’m doing OK.
Here are the goals:
- DP-900 – Passed
- Demo with SQL Server – 5%
- Demo with PostgreSQL – 0%
- Demo with MySQL – 0%
- Feedback book – 68%
- Good Strategy/Bad Strategy – 0%
- Link Google Sheets to Power BI – 0%
- Create Report – 0%
- Create Dashboard – 0%
- Get people using it – 0%
- Support the Colorado groups by speaking twice and helping get one event set up
- CO Springs event set up
- Speak at 3 other user groups outside of Colorado – 33%
- Spoke at DBA Fundamentals group
- Support SQL Saturdays – Help get 10 events run in 2022
- two scheduled, 2 more close
- Volunteer 4 days with Habitat – 0 days
A good first month, but I need to keep moving forward in February.