I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQLServerCentral newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.
Today’s tip is to write down your hopes or plans for the next month.
OK, here goes:
- I lose more weight and get healthier
- I ski 3 days
- I complete another certification test in my career goals
- I get a new presentation written and practiced
- volleyball continues to move forward and we complete the 3 tournaments scheduled
- I find time to go on a couple dates with my wife
- I get the generator working and auto-starting
- I finally fix the last bit of dining room trim
- I learn a new song on guitar. Struggling with a couple and keep bouncing back and forth