Today’s coping tip is give positive comments to as many people as possible today.
On a travel day, I made an effort here. Those are always better for me, when I see a lot of people and can brighten their days.
- Thanking the bus driver at the airport
- Greeting the cashier at my favorite restaurant kindly
- Complementing the flight attendants on their look and service
- Chatting with the Uber driver and expressing gratitude for recommendations
- Taking a few minutes with the hotel receptionist
- Being positive and thanking a waiter at a restaurant
I started to add a daily coping tip to the SQL Server Central newsletter and to the Community Circle, which is helping me deal with the issues in the world. I’m adding my responses for each day here. All my coping tips are under this tag.